Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mx Sport coil question

Sonny1965

Anyone have any experience using the 13 inch Ultimate Detech coil...would to hear the pros and cons
... thinking of getting one...

Sonny,

I can let you know what I've heard from users. The coil gets excellent depth and pinpoints very well for its size. The VDI numbers may be off 1-2 depending on conditions. Weight is similar to the stock 10" DD. Performance in salt is similar to the stock coil.

A lot of relic hunters use the MXT and 13" Ultimate, so I would guess that the MXS and 13" will be a similar "PBnJ" for deep-seekers who own this machine.

Tom

I should have one this week, and will be posting some footage on Youtube. I know that the 7 inch coil is great. Haven't used it a lot yet but It did help me find an early 1800's flat button in heavy iron at 6 to 7 inches deep. It was banging on it.I'm excited about the 13. It really transformed the V3i in my opinion.