Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MX Sport coming my way:detecting:

ramairnut

Just traded for an MX Sport. Can't wait to get this thing and start hunting. Should be here early next week.:clapping:

I have only had time to take it out on a few hunts but I can tell you that it is awesome!:thumbup: A 1 ounce .999 fine silver holiday coin at 9-10 inches on one hunt and a decent 2 hour clad haul on the next. It separates targets very good, recovers fast, and is very accurate. I am pleased with what I have seen so far.

Tony (Michigan) said:
Yea, but, do you think you'd have found any of those coins if you never passed your coil over them? :blowup: LOL

I can't help but think that I have passed a few coils over the spot where the MX Sport sniffed out the big silver at 9-10". Just say'n .....:detecting:

ramairnut said:
Tony (Michigan) said:
Yea, but, do you think you'd have found any of those coins if you never passed your coil over them? :blowup: LOL

I can't help but think that I have passed a few coils over the spot where the MX Sport sniffed out the big silver at 9-10". Just say'n .....:detecting:

Please keep us updated on your finds with your MX Sport. I can't wait to see what else you are going to find!