Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MX Sport Friday and Sunday hunts

ramairnut

Friday was a cold ( low 20s with wind chill) short hunt at a city park. Sunday was at a schoolyard. The "Jesus First" pin was down around 7" ( 3-4" of grass/ soil and 3" of small gravel) behind the schoolyard. I was hunting with sensitivity only on 4! Even as small as it was, it came in loud and clear but was hard to see while digging/pinpointing. The AAA pin was also found in the same schoolyard. The Clad was from both locations. Three of the nickels were early 1960's" too bad the quarters and dimes weren't. I am really loving this MX Sport. Even for its size, that stock 10 inch coil really separates targets great and combined with using 8 tones, it tells you what is there.

Nice finds!!! Which program are you running? I've been killing it running coin & jewelry on 5 threshold and 4 sensitivity. Almost every hunt I come home with jewelry.