Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mx Sport video with ATPro and Deus...

unfair test not even close to being a real test..

How do you figure its unfair?

I thought it to be a very good test. It would be the way I would do it.

It says the video is private and we have to have your permission to view it and then we have to sign in so I guess we have to also be a member of that site.

Everybody kept asking Whites for a New Detector and they finally get one out and all they want to do is bash it! I like the fact they are not afraid to put it up against a Detector twice its price!

Harold said:
Everybody kept asking Whites for a New Detector and they finally get one out and all they want to do is bash it! I like the fact they are not afraid to put it up against a Detector twice its price!

+1

Privat??-- really??

Why not using the hidden link so all persons who have the link can see it?!

Smells fishy...:razz:

Marking the video private is basically the YouTube equivalent to pulling the video. I would say they decided they didn't like the tone of the video or something along those lines, and didn't want to get more bad PR from it.

CoinHunter2 said:
why did you put a video on findmall and not beable to view it. You click on it and it say private

because it wasnt private when i posted it.....they pulled it from what i assume was thinking they were going to get some bad pr from it.