Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MX Sport with 7" Detech coil

Flbchbm

Santa brought me a 7" coil for my MX Sport and I finally had a chance to take it for a spin in the park yesterday and today. Ran it in Coin and Jewelry at a sensitivity of 4-5 depending on the level of trash. Nice coil. Highly recommend. Deep and sensitive. Very easy to pinpoint. Found two wheaties- 1955D and a 1945 and a pretty little sterling ring with some very small stones inset, along with the usual clad and some trash. Rarely find wheaties around here so counted as great finds, and sterling rings are always great finds. Very happy with the coil. If you have a Sport you definitely want this coil for the trashy hunts.

I just picked up a refurbished MX Sport yesterday at Whites in Sweet Home, OR. I ordered the 7" detech coil for it, and should have it soon. I was glad to see the good report on it.

Yeah, I figured that I can't really go wrong with it, since it has the same two year warranty as a new one. And Whites has gone through it and did all the fixes and updated the firmware to the latest version. And if anything does go wrong with it, I'm only about 30 miles from the Whites headquarters in Sweet Home.

I use the Detech 7 inch coil and have found the depth is good and the VDI numbers are accurate. I'm still playing with it but so far, I'd say it's a must have for high trash areas. Tt