Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT does it again!!!!!Sunday

robert roy

A bout two weeks back I hunted an Elementery School sports field. I cleaned up around
the fields concessions stand. $10.41 in clad. I had taken the Ace and criss-crossed the entire area
of about 50 square feet, a few times to make sure I got everything. I went back Sunday with the
MXT and the 6x10DD coil. I found 11 nickels the ace missed some quarters and dimes.
Only two of the nickels were fround at a nearby tot lot on the same property. Later I pulled more
clad, mostly pennies and some nicknacks out of the tot lot.

The finds fere deeper than the Ace 250. The Ace is still a nice litle detector but the MXT
left it in the dust!

Also pulled a German 2 Deutsche Mark out. How much is 2 Marks?

RR

Good run, RR.
HH
BB

It just goes to show that a place is NEVER hunted out. Good batch of clad and good story..... Thanks, HH to all, Nancy

I like my little Ace250 too but the inability to GB it makes it almost useless in my neck of the woods. Great tot lot machine though.

QUARTER KING does it again!! Great job RR:thumbup: