Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT finds nice silver ring

j.l

Kind of quiet on the MXT page thought I would post finds from 2 hr cherry picking hunt in baseball field

I live in Canada, found 5 loonies, & 1 toonie, 7 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickel, 32 pennies, & 1 train flattened penny

but the oldest coin was 1942 US wheatie !

Found a nice silver ring but the nice diamond is chipped, I guess from the lawnmower

2u7ofw7.jpg

Congrats on the good digs and silver ring.

Great amount of clad and a sweet silver ring. Have you had the stone tested to see if it is a diamond? Congrats and HH, Nancy

I haven't tested the diamond, the ring was marked inside .925 the VDI came up as 80

The sports field I found it in was trashy in some areas so I didn't dig lower conductors there were too many targets, I am going to try to dig nice sounding lower VDIs next time

The ground varied from 70 to mid 80 I tried to leave GB locked at 80, there was one area I couldn't detect at all even locked

I was using the SEF 10x12 only for target separation, Jewelry mode, discrimination at 2, gain at 10 to +1, the SEF is a hard coil to use if there are bottle caps it really likes bottle caps.

I really like the factory coil if there are lots of bottle caps I don't think I have dug a bottle cap with the factory coil, I haven't noticed any depth difference between the SEF 10x12 and factory 10" coil

I love my stock coil but then there's other coils for certain locations with lots of trash. I would bet there would be some gold rings there also. Dig dig dig. HH, Nancy