Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT or DFX

I have a dfx but have never tried a mxt , but I live in gold country does the mxt find coins as well as the dfx and as deep? thanks Jeff, I would like a machine that finds gold too , but I love my dfx but can't afford two. any thoughts ?

Hello
I don't knw about the gold so much,but I can say it is a coin finding machine my avatar is a jar of coins I have found $68 dollars with my MXT and it seems to be decent at depth,I think that has to do with the soil

For coins and jewelry, under the same conditions, with the same coil, with BOTH detectors optimally tuned, you will note little or no difference between teh MXT and DFX. HOWEVER, for nugget hunting the MXT finds vastly smaller nuggets under far more diffiuclt soil conditions than teh DFX can handle. Many dealers in gold areas regularly take DFX's in trade for MXT's. Hope this helps; HH jim

MXT finds Gold, MXT 6 X 10 DD coil.:thumbup:

Perchdoctor, If you do a search or go back to some of the earlier posts, I do believe there's many posts about the MXT and gold. This subject has been around and around. Thank you and good luck. HH to all, Nancy