Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT PRO Coin Magnet

Bubby

I borrowed my brothers MXT PRO w/ 5.3 eclipse coil and found out this thing is a coin magnet. Went down to the local school which I hit regularly with the V3. Found $10.20 in change, small 925 silver pinky ring, junk ID bracelet and a bullet.

This machine is so nice and easy to operate. I like the tones and the grab ground feature. I was hoping to find some silver coins but maybe next time.

He might get the machine back.

I sure love my new pro. How do you feel about the depth and over all performance compared to the v3. I sometimes feel that I should have saved for the vx3. Just wondering.

The V3 goes deeper but the MXT Pro can hang in there too. I do like the way you can set tones up to your liking on the V3. My ears are kinda ringing a little bit today from the high pitch sound of the VCO on shallow targets. Was using grey ghost headphones which I believe do not have a limiter on them. I liked having the knobs on the Pro for changing the settings on the fly.

Congrats and you'll find the silver. Ya just have to have your coil over it. HH, Nancy

my personal favorite set-up of all the models White's offers today. The M6 w/5.3 Eclipse comes in a close 2nd.

Without a doubt, it is a very good coin hunting set-up. Maybe you could just hang onto the MXT Pro/5.3 set-up and slip the V3 back to him and he'd never notice? :rofl:

Not likely to happen, and I know several hobbyists who have been at it for quite some time who advanced up the line, only to later 'advance' back down to an MXT. Doesn't surprise me, especially for certain types of sites hunted.

Go find some more!

Monte

I sure love my MXT Pro. It's a real work horse and built like a tank. I own several machines and like them all, but if it were a life/death situation, I'd choose the MXT Pro.

RGW

x2 on the Pro with the 5.3 coil...this is the setup I use 90% of the time. and use the 950 and 12" super other times. Congrats of the finds...can't wait for Spring to get back out again.

I'm using the regular MXT and I've read opinions that it isn't a good coin machine. You can't prove it by me. I've found a great many coins with it. Have to agree with those that like the 5.3 coil as well. Great coil in trashy parks etc.
BB