Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Pro

Hello William.

If you're talking about trigger forward - alternate mode then yes,
I'm using this relic alternate mode at the beach with disc level at 0.
Gives the iron grunt and all other stuff high pitched tones.
To me a great beach setting.

From time to time in the fields with tons of ring pulls the alternate
coin & jewelry mode is used here, too.

Do you have only the 300mm / 12" coil for this?

Best Greetings

MXT has alternate search mode with trigger pushed forward. I believe MXT Pro does not have alternate search. Just non motion pin point mode when trigger is pushed forward.

Hi vito I have the 300 coil is the 12 " better
Hi chaser Since Im new to this detector I have not tried the alternate mode. Just called Whites The MXT PRO does have the alternate mode.

Hello.
In the past White's did some suspect decisions.
One was to sell the primary MXT with the 12"/300mm coils as a MXT-Pro Kit.
This is what causes sometimes some confusion what detector is used.
Anyway...
The reason for asking for the coil size is the 12" coil, which is 300mm in diameter, will see a lot of ground.
And if there is iron AND some good stuff the iron can mask the good ones.
With having a concentric coil (12") the idea here was to get the 6x10 DD Eclipse which is prefered
by most MXT users, me too. Very good coil with superb target separation end excellent pinpointing.

What areas are you going to hunt, William?

Regards