Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT questions

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can get a cover for the control box and meter for the MXT? Ive heard there is a padded one out there but all Ive seen are the ones offered by Whites.
Also, any input on the Jimmy Sierra bigfoot for the MXT? Any idea what the weight is compared to the stock coil/heavier/lighter? Sensitivity to small gold compared to the stock coil/greater/lesser?
Ive got one coming and these are some things I would like to get. I ordered the 4X6 with it.
HH
Neil

Kellyco has some covers. Don't know anything about the Sierra coils. I have heard the bigfoot has great coverage and average depth. I use the Excellerator coils by Kellyco, the 5 and the 14 inch. They are real good coils. The 14 has good coverage and more depth than the stock. The 5 inch does a super job of separating targets and good depth for a tiny coil. Think you will like the MXT it is a super machine.
Ray

Thanks for the input Ray. I might be looking into that 14" Excellerator coil. A new bigfoot coil goes for $229 and Ive not found any comments on it yet, but have seen a few on the Excellerator. Ive got a few emails out on covers but may end up giving Kellyco a call.
Neil

Hi - Jeff at Middlesex detector sales in Canada has them.
John