Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Snags gold And Silver Rings

plidn1

I had gone out early this morning and nothing would go right. It seamed I just couldn't get started. When things go bad, it usually gets worse. I finally got to a park, worked it about 45 minuets, but found nothing. I really wasn't in the mood any longer, I no longer had my usual focus and kids started showing up for soccer games so I gave up the fight. No sense beating a dead horse.
I was laying around the house this afternoon bored as could be. At about 3 PM I grabbed the detector and headed to a small neighborhood park with a little league diamond.
I have hunted it before, but have never found anything but a few coins and trash. I was only there about an hour but scored a nice 14K men's wedding band @5.1 grams and a nice sterling band @ 8 grams.
I guess I will now have to change my attitude toward this park.

Wow! Great finds! That would sure as H---- adjust my attitude. :drool:

I think that I would take a break every day for finds like that.. Nice work... KEN