Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT vs. XL PRO (6000 PRO XL)

doberman

What are the differences between these machines - people that own these swear by them and wouldn't give up for anything. MXT owners say the same thing - what are the pros and cons on these 2 machines when going head to head??

I haven't a clue. :shrug: I don't and WON'T use the XL PRO. Sorry, maybe someone else knows. HH, Nancy

I have both machines, the MXT a 2 filter machine, the XL Pro is a 4 filter machine. The MXT is more sensitive to gold while the XL PRO's frequency likes silver.
The MXT is digital, the XL PRO is analog, preferred by some.
The XL Pro is the better coin machine, the MXT the better gold machine.
The MXT has a better auto ground balance, perhaps the best of any machine.
Both machine compliment each other completely, which is why I have both.
Maybe someone else can add some more points I missed.

PennyFinder

I too use both detectors and agree with PennyFinder 100%.