Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT

digginLa

I'm going to be selling my Cibola and Omega in the near future and keeping the X-terra and the CTX. I'm thinking about buying a MXT just because I want one but not sure if I'm going to gain anything by having one. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

A very competent, well built machine with alot of available coils. As far as gaining anything, I don't know. Guess it depends on how well you know your current machines. I liked mine when I had one.

I have the MXT Pro, the Omega 8000 and the new 8500. I don't think the MXT has anything to offer over the Omega except the Prospecting mode. If I spent a lot of time nugget shooting I might consider the MXT but for everything else, I think the Omega would do the job as well or better.

Thanks Tom, not going to keep the Omega just can't get past the EMI issues I have with it and don't really have a desire to try out the 8500 as I don't see it doing anything my 705 won't do. Anyways just thought I get some opinions as I've always wanted a Whites just never got around to buying one.