Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 100'th 90% silver from the park.

born2hunt

The first one today was 100, the other three were just icing on the cake. Here's the breakdown: 5 halves (1940 to 1950), 13 quarters (1928 to 1962), A one and two reale (both dated 177:geek:, 83 dimes (1900 to 1964) What a long, strange trip it's been.

What machine do you use??

Minelab Explorer SE

Big Congratulations! :clapping::clapping: That was a milestone goal! Thanks for letting us be a part of your celebration! Nice job...whats next for you?
Mud

Mud, I've dug a ton of possible gold hits in this park but have yet to find a single piece. That's what I'll be shooting for next. Who knows, maybe there's still a few shiners to be had along the way.

Gold eh? I might just make that next years goal too...you know, really go after the stuff hard, fast, and continuously!

So far it's been nothing but can slaw, pull tabs and wads of tin foil . I've dug a bunch of nickel hits this year too but sadly they were all nickels. Like you say "go after it hard"

That's my kinda park! And a nice upscale clientele with baggy trousers jingling with silver! Great totals and good luck with the gold. I do believe that there is power in setting intentions - it's helped me many times, sometimes it's almost scary, heh.