Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 1st Garrett, the AT Pro, is on its way...

rlchntr

Yep. Went and did it. I'm thinking that I will be happy that I did. Ordered it yesterday, the 16th & received an email this morning saying that it was shipped. Figures I ordered it on the day we got our 1st blanket of snow on the ground... I swing an F70 that is pretty noisy so the chatter in the AT's 'Pro' mode should not be an issue.

Thanks for all who have posted out here about the AT Pro. It really helped me decide to buy it. And it is my 1st Garrett! Trying another brand for the first time just adds to the excitement.

H H

- Gary

Welcome and good luck with AT..
Looking forward to pics of some great finds wih it !!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

Looking forward to seeing your finds, no matter what they are. If you have any further questions, just fire away. :)