Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 1st Silver!!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Well, no luck finding the owner yet. I've been back to the park a few times hoping someone would ask me about it. The few people I have asked new nothing about it. But at least I am getting the word spread.

I haven't given up finding the owner yet. Gonna give it due diligence before accepting ownership........

HH y'all.

Frank

I was probably lost by someone that frequents the park. Put up a sign that says you were metal detecting and found a "piece of jewelry." Also, do not describe it, say that if someone can describe it in detail you will return it to them, then provide your phone number. I have tried a couple of time to return some jewelry to someone that lost items at our local soccer field. I put a sign on the bulletin board and the next weekend, I printed up a bunch of slips of paper simply stating 'Jewelry found, describe it in detail and it will be returned and my phone number.' I distributed the slips amongst the people at the games and asked that they pass it on if it did not apply to them. It was some effort and did not result in any calls, but, I felt good about trying.

You never forget your first one :cheers: