Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 1st Silver!!!

frankj3

Today, I was given some GOOD KARMA by a fellow member. :spin:
He found his 1st Silver today, but he has not been able to log on and brag......so I will omit his name.
He called me just as I was getting my gear out for a hunt in a local tot lot.
He was ecstatic and wanted me to hear it from him first.....and then he wished me luck on my hunt.....GOOD KARMA PREVAILED!!!

This is my 1st Silver of any kind......and my second ring!! Rang up as Silver/Screw Top on my Legacy 3500. It was just below the surface of the wood chips.....a recent lost ring. After a few more photos I will try to find the owner. Gotta keep the GOOD KARMA flowing!!

:cheers: Thanks my buddy!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Thanks Digger!! Back at you!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Congratulations! You've been dedicated to the sport and out hunting, so nice payoff!:clapping:
Mud

Thanks Mud. Gonna work hard to find the owner too. We are not a large community so I feel confident I will find the owner.

I have hit a lot of totlots and have never found anything in the jewelry line that was not junk. Lots of clad but nothing else. I keep hitting them and retreiving the clad and hope to one day find something good.

Nice find. Hope you are able to find the owner.

HH

Way to go. That sure is a beauty. It gets your feart pumpping when you find a nice ring. Good luck on finding the owner...KEN,, IND.

Thanks everyone! It was Bh505man's good Karma!!! Thanks Walt! Lol
He hit his 1st silver just hours before mine and called me to tell me about it......what a great conversation we had!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Thanks guys!

Living in a small community, I am working hard to find the owner. I'm using social media, word of mouth and such right now. If I don't find the owner in a week or two, I will take out an ad in the local newspaper.

Any suggestions to help me find the owner would be appreciated.

HH y'all.

Frank

Update:
Have not found d the owner yet......still trying.
After further cleaning a a better look at the markings, the ring is .925 sterling silver.
At least the owner will be getting back a clean ring.......:rofl:

HH y'all.

Frank

Congrats man awesome find
rings are always fun to find but silver to boot is awesome

Nice find for sure. If you do find the owner I hope it opens the door to you for hunting old properties via your good / kind karma. It's rare that I see someone trying to return a silver ring without knowing the owner. I mean it's an unmarked (no inscription) just a stamp for metal content so good luck.