Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my 2 cents on the Gray Ghost Amphibian underwater headphones for the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold

wltdwiz

just got a set of the Gray Ghost Amphibian underwater headphones
& heres my thoughts on them
lets forget there waterproof for a moment
i took them out of the box & my first thought was these are well made & they feel comfortable on my head & there not falling off all the time....
then i hooked them up to my at gold & the sound was incredable / sharp & well defined ....& the volume controal is super
dam happy i am at this point so i bop over to a local park to give them a run ..
the at gold is singing along so nice with the Gray Ghosts
& they seem to be giving me a bit more depth :thumbup:
then i desided to take a run out to a gold field nearby ,
as i fired up the at gold i noticed it was much smoother on the threshold & i was able to hear targets much better than the stock phones ( but no nuggets were found this trip)
the next day i thought hey there waterproof lets go see :detecting: so off to the beach i went.. put on the wet suit ....it still fits me :crylol: & into the water i go...:detecting:
the Gray Ghost Amphibians preformed flawlessly & ran like a dream...no leaks.....
there the best headphones ive ever used in 40 years
in my honest opinion there worth every penny.........
so if your thinking of getting a set of these you wount be sorry :super:
good hunting
walt

I have been thinking about the new headphones. Thanks for the review.

Dale

Who is selling these headphones, might just be the way to go, I was just informed that the Garrett waterproof headphones are on back order.

Steve

i think big boys has them in stock

We designed them and have them in stock for immediate shipment (tomorrow)........

Gray Ghost Amphibian

smkunder said:
Who is selling these headphones, might just be the way to go, I was just informed that the Garrett waterproof headphones are on back order.

Steve

Thanks for the review. I'm saving my allowance :tongue:

I got mine today. They are by far the best waterproof headphones I have ever heard. I will get them in the water eventually. To tell you the truth I think I'll just leave them on the detector.

Just sent in my order, looking forward to getting them.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the business - they are shipping out tomorrow.
You should have them no later than Tuesday.
Enjoy - Barry

smkunder said:
Just sent in my order, looking forward to getting them.