Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MY 4 th 4 MARAVADIES COPPER COIN

rgalan2003

Today was a beatifull day in the mountains of Santa María Ajoloapan, I found a half real silver coin (ferdin VII) and one 4 maravadies coin (date about 1560).

Those are hot coins.Find any large cents? We are spoiled here on the east coast for LCs and you are spoiled for spanish silver. It's all about location.
You can't find what isn't there.

Those are some very nice and unusual finds,well done :thumbup:

Those silver coin are very similar to our early silver hammered coins we find in the UK,are they a rare find or do they come up often ??

I want to visit you when I am in Mexico and to do a hunt with you so I can score some of those very old and hard to find (in the US) coins! :detecting::cheers:

Quiero visitar cuando estoy en México y hacer una búsqueda con usted para que pueda anotar algunos de los muy antigua y difícil de encontrar monedas! :detecting::cheers: