Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Ace 350 views & opinions.

Mr.Bill

I recently decided to add the Garrett Ace 350 to my sales line of Garrett detectors I carry. When they arrived, I immediately opened & set up a 350 to test out. Gee, I'm quite impressed with this unit. It does a good job hunting within nail infested, and trash laden areas. Nice school yard hunter also.

The first thing I did was test it on my porch where I have a US dime on edge between 2 nails on the floor. The dime is slightly below, and in the middle the heads of the nails that are 1.5" apart from each other. In the pre-set coin mode, absolutely no problem responding to the on edge dime, with no noticeable affect from the nails. Of course we don

I been looking for a ID detector one I can just grab and get a quick hunt in and I been checking out the Ace 350 also the Teknetics Delta 4000. Years back I had a 250 was when they first came out and it had that pin point problem which I'm sure they have fixed by now anyways I sold it and been without a ID detector since. Hum which one:unsure:

The Ace 350 is quite surprising, performance wise. One can expect about 10" on clad coins in light mineralized soil. I like the unit, specially the price. :)

I'm sure the Delta can do good also. You will need to compare the differences.

Yeah it's a spiffy little unit - basically a tweaked and souped up 250 and should not be overlooked and lost in the shadow of the AT. I've been testing it a bit and it's well worth the price of admission and the iron resolution feature works great for general hunting and should be a boost for relic hunters... Got to get out more with it so I can get the field test into Western & Eastern Treasures.

Bill

Pinpointing with the new coil is a piece of cake and you canpractically do it blindfolded. All around it's a great little unit. I'm still working on my field test for Western & Eastern Treasures and need to get out some more.

Bill