Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My AT finds gold 3 out of 4 times out!

graytcote

I finally have an AT Pro Demo machine after having to sell all of the others that I wanted to keep. It has been in the seventies here this week so I took my AT out for the first time to one of our lakes which is really low Tuesday, pull tab hunting on the beach. I was very successful and found many, many pull tabs but after being out there for a little more than an hour I found a 10 k ring with a little diamond. I went back to the same lake but a different beach Wednesday and found another 10k ring with a pink stone and a real small 10k-P ring that has been underwater for a long time. I was having so much much fun that I went back to finish up half of the second beach Thursday. By then I had a really good dose of Gold and Spring Fever! Thursday I dug a gold necklace bezel and a silver bracelet. I had to go back Friday but only got some junk rings, necklace, and bracelet. My gold streak ended for now. I am really impressed how the AT worked on the beach! I just hunted in standard zero. I liked the tone ID and being able to tell a bottle cap. I could only stand working a pattern and digging pull tab after pull tab after pull tab for about four hours each day. As soon as I recoup I will try it again when it warms back up this week and see if I can get another streak going.

WTG !!....NIce finds !!.... Looks to me like you have a great spot to hunt !!.....Congrats !!....Jim

Nice finds on the gold.
Were many deep or below surface finds ?

So tell me what number are you getting for your gold finds? On my machine i'm getting 45-50 on the vdi readout.

Great finds, Chuck. Don't make the mistake of mentioning where you're hunting like I did. Skip

Nice finds!:clapping:Congrats on the gold!:beers:Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

I didn't pay too much attention out in the field when I dug them because I was digging pull tab after pull tab after pull tab. I just figured the targets were another pull tab but boy was I surprised! I air tested them after I read your post and they all tested between 43 and 48.