Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Best Find Ever - I will never top this :smile:

ArnieTX

I found this in my 11 year old's school work last night. Out of my four kids, Logan eats, sleeps, and drinks it. :twodetecting:

Somebody wipe this smile off my face.

Awesome! There are so many ways for kids to go bad but you found a way to make him be good! I bought my son an MD hoping he would be into it but hes not really. I started when I was about 7 and have been a nut for it ever since. Good job Dad!!!:thumbup:

Thats outstanding! This sport sure teaches a young man a lot more than just finding stuff...good job Dad!:please::clapping:
Mud

I love it.:clapping:
It is so nice to see youngsters getting into this hobby. Its so much better for them then staying on a game machine imho.
I am so thankful my father got me into this hobby back in 1979.
Your son will remember the times you share detecting forever.

:lol::clapping:....That is great!!! I really got tickled at that. Those are some of the things that are priceless with young ones. Makes you very proud......enjoy it.

As a father of 3, this is one of the benefits that I hope comes about from introducing my family to MDing. More quality family time! I can only hope at least one of my children latches to it.

Great post!

I love looking over and seeing my kids digging in the dirt searching for something. It's get better as they get older and stronger.

I got them all started early running my pinpointer once the hole is open. That will keep them busy until they can swing their own machines.

This has to be one of the best hobbies that anyone can get involved with, especially youngsters! I have 4 grown kid's and fortunately, my 30 y/o loves to metal detect. He caught the passion from me and that makes me very happy! Happy hunting Logan......from Goldstrike!!!

Wow.. the best find a parent could find that loves Metal Detecting, awesome!

Thats pretty awesome!

That's a find you will keep forever and ever and ever.......................Congrats and HH

Sounds like your spending some quality time with your son.....good job dad...kudos.

Wow, Your right. best find ever. thats toooo cool. a kid today who has intrests besides tv vid games his phone etc. congrats your a great dad ty for sharing

Cool,

I think your son may have a future marketing for Fisher someday.
Unless he strikes pay dirt by 17.

Bunited2

That is really great, Arnie. You seem to have a terrific son there. Now all you have to do is hope that they don't come out with a metal detecting app for the XBox or iPhone, :thumbdown:

Tell him I said stick with it and find something good and send us some pictures of his finds!!!

Yup,

Your right. It's better to go out an look for a ring, or just pick up a
few bucks, beats the heck out of sittin on the couch. :yo: