Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best finds of 2011 & The Grade on my Bust 1/2

Ok please tell me you dont have younger kids at home and a wife? Because their is no way you spend enough time at home with them?:thumbup: In reality that is amazing!! Most of us could only wish to find that much great stuff!!

But really let us know how often you go hunting and what part of the country are you in?

Mike

I go hunting any chance I get, Usually hunt for 2 or 3 hours unless I'm on a good spot. I hunt 3 or so days a week. I missed almost 2 months of detecting this summer from unwanted overtime at work or I would have a lot more. I live in central NY. Thanks for looking HH

WOW that whole video made me sick... lol. (I'm jealous) Holy moly did you find some beautiful coins! Wow I can only dream of making that many super finds in my lifetime - you did it in one year lol ... I am really happy for you - If that was 2011 finds.....I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for you Thanks for sharing - Jim

Wow!! Absolutely amazing finds! You have some skill my friend!! Good luck in 2012!!