Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my best finds yet with the v3

bswift35

First i want to say, my wife has been holding out on me, we got married in july and i moved to quincy, hunting a few of the parks here with out a lot of luck. But sunday we went for a ride and she showed me this park deep in the woods by the Mississippi river established in 1911, needless to say i gave her hell lol. Anyway i took off this morning hunting, this is really a beautiful spot and i dont think its had ALOT OF PRESSURE, IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD FINDS.But heres what i found today, two mercs both 43;s two wheats 1920 and 50 something. Then i found a half of a easter egg with six dimes in it, no silver though.Then i found this neat SATURDAY EVENING POST AWARD it says philadelphia on it . Well ill be back tommorow to find some more thanks bryan

Hey Buddy! I live in Hannibal, Mo. not far from you! We should get together sometime and go metal detecting! My e-mail is butch325@yahoo hope to hear from you!

hey butch would love to hunt with you sometime let me know bswift35@yahoo.com thanks bryan, hey if you get a chance watch the video under big silver