Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My BH and accesories pic.

redly846

BH Gold Series, homemade sand scoop, homemade flashlight holder. Eagle Eye pinpointer
Radio Shack Extreme headphones.
Not to bad of a set up for my first detector.

Hi 846, can you tell me how deep that eagle eye pinpointer goes? I been looking at one for back up pointer. Thanks Flintstone

it has to be touching it.... no depth to it

yeah I am going to buy a new pinpointer, it has to be real close. I am going to spend the money and get a good one.
but it saves time thats for sure, better than nothing. lol
but don't waste your money on the eagle eye. not happy with it

nice set up though HH

Thanks power.

Great way to start. Use a cheaper pinpointer and then when it drives you crazy shop around for a better one. I use the Vibraprobe 580 made by Treasure products right in Simi Valley CA. I can't get enough of them. They work so good I now own two. Looking to purchase another model they make soon. Built like a tank and waterproof to 100 ft. Bought the first one brand new for $145. Bought the 2nd one slightly used for $73 dollars including shipping. They work flawlessly and use pulse induction so they do not have to be retuned. Can be used in all types of soil without falsing and will not be affected by salt water. Best pinpointer for me. You can visit their site and read more about them at treasure products online. HH and enjoy.

thank's for the info dirtdigger, I am going to look into those.