Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My booty haul in Florida

JamesBondaka

A few months ago I met up with my friend Sanderling for a week of beach hunting in Florida I found a little bit of everything including gold and silver . Not anything spectacular but we found a lot and we had a great time ! I'll be heading to Florida again next month and hope we can meet up again .

n/t

There was a decent amount of pulltabs but besides that surprisingly very little trash

Honestly, that's about what I find (maybe more) in two months hunting on the Gulf Coast. James , ya did real and that's not even counting the fun you had. What machine was you using?

That was a good time at the beach earlier this year. No bling for me, but so many coins, it was the first time I have ever had to turn my machine off to walk over to the fountains to get a drink. Targets every few steps and little trash as you said. Currently up in Dancer's neck of the woods on the Gulf and the targets are not as plentiful. The beauty of the area and emerald sea makes up for the lack of targets here. Good luck James. The Detectorados will ride again soon. :detecting: :detecting: :detecting:

What a great haul for a vacation, gold is great but the silver with the stone is super cool.

A week's vacation to beach hunt at a coast is great!!! I am also Lucky enough to be able to do that about once a year myself. Being in the Midwest I like to go in the spring before things open up in the frozen tundra, it sure helps put an end to cabin fever.

Sanderling said:
That was a good time at the beach earlier this year. No bling for me, but so many coins, it was the first time I have ever had to turn my machine off to walk over to the fountains to get a drink. Targets every few steps and little trash as you said. Currently up in Dancer's neck of the woods on the Gulf and the targets are not as plentiful. The beauty of the area and emerald sea makes up for the lack of targets here. Good luck James. The Detectorados will ride again soon. :detecting: :detecting: :detecting:

Viva Detectorados!:cheers: