Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My buddy, the anfibio, and a merc ring!!

Awesome find Nice theres more out there?! That was me I just dug one this past sunday!!! Maybe that was a 1916 D! lol
Mark

Last edited:
I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. My partner was like “hey look at this little junker ring” I immediately thought, dang, that’s a lot of rings come out of here. And silver in general. Then it’s another surprise from this tiny site! My favorite spot right now by a mile.

received 88junior’s DEUS on trade last night. It destroys my test garden. Can’t wait to hit this spot.

When I dug mine I was like this is a odd ring with a sterling circle on it until further inspection back at my car I saw the outline of Mercury’s head and when I flipped it over I saw the reverse clear as day ...here’s the close up can’t see a date though..
Just a cool find ..
Mark

Attachments

• E4C1CEA2-8857-47AB-9736-4F9FE4239474.png
    E4C1CEA2-8857-47AB-9736-4F9FE4239474.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 117
  • F50DF34C-332D-4857-8308-846D387A38AA.jpeg
    F50DF34C-332D-4857-8308-846D387A38AA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Nice one. There is a guy on You Tube. Darrell "Hello World". He keeps my spirits up. Uses that Anfibio.

Old saying it comes in 3s???!! Are you guys close enough to have found rings made by the dame person???

I like it! Very cool unique piece.