Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Daughter Just Won A Car Through Mary Kay&Made Sales Director

boxofchocolates

She is giving God all the Glory ..............ps she says it will be about two months before she gets it will be a white malibu.

I ask her permission to put that on here ,she said shoot yell as you can see I'm from the South
Dan

hey! what about the pink cadillac!!!!!!!!?????

big congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Mary Kay gives cars away to the dedicated workers and my cousin, Virginia, is one who sells Mary Kay Products and does make-up on those who want to look really pretty for special occassions! I thought they gave out Pink Caddilacs, too! My cousin hasn't won one as yet, but congrats Bro Dan to your daughter as that is a great honor for her! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t

I think the pink caddy is next........she told her mom they gonna paint this one silver but whats more important than anything is she is giving God all the Glory she has a lot of Faith Praise God ........Dan

She has worked really hard she has her own team and may have set a record on the time ,They are Godly women I received get well cards from a lot of them including the National Sales Director..........Dan

Thanks Ma .......If she has time I want her to read all of your post , I talk about ya'll all the time ......
Dan...

Liz,
We have been told that many times by many different people.

Amen,God is good His Love is beyond our understanding Jesus was showing us so we could understand,Sermon On The Mount....for instance

Dan

Thanks Rick, I think she went to the dealer ship to pick out a malibu.then they gotta paint it and put the MaryKay logos on it.
Dan

The car will be ordered the 1st of the month she told me ,then it will take a couple of months papper work white paint and the Mary Kay logos.she always gives God the glory I'm proud of her for that.
Dan

She will be a happy camper and remain a dedicated Mary Kay Representative in the Lord's will serving Him through them! You both are blessed! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Thanks,
Ma.....Dan