Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Deus headphones gave me a scare!

WoofWoof

I hunted high and low and couldn't find my Deus wireless headphones and side messenger bag. I hit a lot of spots and suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Squat). Contacted the police, visited where I'd been and nadda. Even completely cleaned out my car! Today I was riding around looking for new mown crop fields and decided to stop at a friends orchard-the house was used as a field hospital after Gettysburg. Pull up & he comes over and says "about time you came back for you bag" I was so happy I didn't even ask why he didn't call me. They now have a name tag on them.

Glad ya found them!!!!!! Did ya do good in the orchard/ field hospital? Just wondering? It sounds like a great place!!!!!