Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My DIV XVII Civil War finds

TNreb

Here are my finds. Got about 30 bullets, some buttons, kepi buckle, shell frags and a really nice suspender buckle. It was another awesome hunt. I have more pictures on my camera I will try to post later. My room mate Ken found a Mississippi "I" button, North Carolina button, several eagle buttons, bullets and a lot of brass. My other room mate Sham found a lot of brass and lead as well. I saw a lot of great finds including a complete sword with the pommel (handle), box of 158 3 ringers a guy dug in one hole, another pile of .69's, several plates, gold ID tag, silver ID tag and a silver ring made from an ID tag. I can't wait to go back.

Nice finds! Love the suspender buckle. :thumbup:

That CW stuff is thrilling to find. I've hunted in that Virginia red clay and it plays havoc with signals and is tough to dig in...as you guys know.