Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Equinox had an appitite for silver today... best day every!!

fwcrawford

I've been pulling silver coins out pretty consistently lately, but have not posted them since they were coming one at a time or at most three at a time.
Today I hit an area that held five of the six I found.
Not sure whey they were concentrated here, but plan to keep that area in mind for future hunts there.
5 were found within a 25 foot circle and the other one was found behind the school where I was at.
This Equinox continues to impress me every time I take it out.. never found this many silver coins in one day ever since I started back in 2006.
Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0299.JPG

Nice finds love those days when silver keeps coming I had a killer Friday and today pics coming after the weekend is over this field I found has never been detected and the finds are proof!
Good job!
Mark

Good grief Felix silver is popping out left and right at this place!! Don’t worry I have the coordinates if you forget where you found it lol
Congratulations on the super silver slam!!

That’s a lot of silver in a hunt. Well done

Mr. Roosevelt must be thrilled surrounded by all those lovely ladies!!