Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Eyeballed finds should be improving

Dancer

Their taking my Left Kat er Rack this morning. They say more than anything, vision should brighten up some. Going to try to fix up my ability to read some coin dates in the field. Anyway We'll See. Quiet a few times in the past I couldn't honestly say if I spotted a target or heard the machine first. Be interesting once both eyes are finished later this month.

Hope all went well with the surgery. You probably now wish you had done it sooner. Had my right eye done a few years ago and left one earlier this year. Don't even need cheater glasses and as far as eyeball finds go, found a folded hundred dollar bill in the grass of a old high school a month ago. Good luck! HH jim tn

I know quite a few people, including my father,, who have had this done and they were all very happy with the results. I hope it is as successful for you.