Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My fellow Christians do you see what’s happening

Now that is answering God's Call exactly as God's Holy Spirit calls workers for growing His Kingdom by obedient Faithful Preachers or Evangelists no matter how great the journey is for them to travel! They are truly blessed by God's Holy Spirit in their life on the earth & will or have God's blissful love forever in His everlasting life for their winning soul! He was godly wise & never disobeyed His Call to fulfil God's Commission! See we can agree on something! :thumbup: Wish I could have known him! What a yielding & willing Servant of Jehovah, our Almighty Holy God! Ma
You betcha Ma. My uncle john would come from time to time, visiting a network of churches who helped support this mission. When he was in our town, he stayed in our home and I would help him set up the display at the front of the church. He brought astonishing things for people to see, polar bear and arctic fox hides, eskimo handiwork, mukluks and heavy fur parkas made of seal skin, bone tools and carvings, bibles printed in the eskimo language. When he brought a helper with him from those lands, they were just as astonished by what they saw and the way we lived. Uncle john always said about salvation, what he was freely given, he gave for free. Though he was never ever a wealthy man, he said God was always faithful and supplied his every need.

Ma, we may have got cross-threaded, but we agree on many things. The gospel my uncle shared, the gospel his father shared, the gospel that was shared with me by my grandparents and parents is a simple message, so simple a child can understand. It is genuine and sincere, a message of love and humble submission to God, a message of hope for a lost and dying world, a message of redemption and the power to change lives.

In recent years, somehow that message has changed, somehow got twisted into something else.... a legal gospel of self-righteous wrath and condemnation, a social gospel of anything goes, a prosperity gospel of accumulating wealth, a political gospel of angry and resentful division....

Be that what it may, the gospel of Jesus Christ remains the same from when the early prophets foretold his coming to that night the angel appeared to the shepherds watching their flocks by night "Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord!" That message has not changed since he walked this earth and taught his disciples. It has not changed since the apostles wrote it down to share with early believers. Since Paul and Silas sang in prison. Through it all and to the end of days, that message remains the same. Now the fields are white and the labourers are few.

Bless you, Ma. I know I can be a pain in the neck and an awful nuisance at times. Your faithfulness is a wonderful example to us all. May the true joy of this Christmas season fill your heart and your home to overflowing!

Last edited:
I apologize to you Leatherneck and to all the members of this forum for my part in this thread.
Immediately, after I noticed your post herein, I clicked on love. A Christian never comes out hollering I am a Christian! They do not wear a cross around their neck! They do not have a Bible that is so big that they need a wheel barrow to push it around in front of them! They can do all of this; however, it is not a requisite. Likewise, a member on this site does not look to argue with other members! After all, that is all any one of us are! A member! I have never waited for any of my fellow members to post a response to click 'angry' as a response. God forbid! There is only one scriptural way to ascertain if another one has the spirit.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

You betcha Ma. My uncle john would come from time to time, visiting a network of churches who helped support this mission. When he was in our town, he stayed in our home and I would help him set up the display at the front of the church. He brought astonishing things for people to see, polar bear and arctic fox hides, eskimo handiwork, mukluks and heavy fur parkas made of seal skin, bone tools and carvings, bibles printed in the eskimo language. When he brought a helper with him from those lands, they were just as astonished by what they saw and the way we lived. Uncle john always said about salvation, what he was freely given, he gave for free. Though he was never ever a wealthy man, he said God was always faithful and supplied his every need.

Ma, we may have got cross-threaded, but we agree on many things. The gospel my uncle shared, the gospel his father shared, the gospel that was shared with me by my grandparents and parents is a simple message, so simple a child can understand. It is genuine and sincere, a message of love and humble submission to God, a message of hope for a lost and dying world, a message of redemption and the power to change lives.

In recent years, somehow that message has changed, somehow got twisted into something else.... a legal gospel of self-righteous wrath and condemnation, a social gospel of anything goes, a prosperity gospel of accumulating wealth, a political gospel of angry and resentful division....

Be that what it may, the gospel of Jesus Christ remains the same from when the early prophets foretold his coming to that night the angel appeared to the shepherds watching their flocks by night "Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord!" That message has not changed since he walked this earth and taught his disciples. It has not changed since the apostles wrote it down to share with early believers. Since Paul and Silas sang in prison. Through it all and to the end of days, that message remains the same. Now the fields are white and the labourers are few.

Bless you, Ma. I know I can be a pain in the neck and an awful nuisance at times. Your faithfulness is a wonderful example to us all. May the true joy of this Christmas season fill your heart and your home to overflowing!
Yes & what a blessing of Jesus' forgiving love for a lost world & His redemptive love is for whosoever will come & drink from His refreshing fountain of pure water washing all our sins away--which he renews for us each morning! Thank you for your kind words-- may He bless you, also, with His blissful love overflowing in & through you & for your family for a most blessed & Merry Christmas in a time of havoc as satan & his servants seem to have turned this nation & the world upside down! BUT hasn't! As God is still in charge & WE Who are called by His name, Christians, by believing truly & sincerely in Christ Jesus, always WIN in the end by enduring & overcoming all EVIL with our Almighty God Jehovah Jireh! Amen! Ma

As for your question, odd CJM asked the same thing just a few days ago, and now you are asking him. You study your bible, you read it every day, so you already know the answer.... the bible says you will know believers by their... As far as the infilling of the spirit it makes that clear as well.... and the fruits of the spirit are.....

It's not about putting on our Sunday best and trying to fit in and act and speak all religious and perfect cos none of us are. It's something much deeper that begins to saturate though a person's being, that permeates everything and begins to come out in everything... the way we think, the things we do, the things we don't do no more, the way we talk to others.. It comes out in everything like sweat and everything we do, even work, becomes a prayer.

I'm a painter, not because I say I am. I'm a painter cos I paint, can't help it, it's what I gotta do and even my shirts and pants are covered in it.

If that makes any sense?
I understand --What we say & do is how we appear to others from the inside & out--but to do so correctly we need to read every posted message & every work of the person to know & understand who they really are--No one knows Jesus & His perfect love without a personal relationship & reading the Bible Truths from beginning to end--a few chapters & verse is not the true revelation of who anyone is--the same with preachers & teachers, as we must listen to their sermons & teachings for as long as we need to know if ruly saved or they work for the Devil! Yes, we will know them by the fruit they bear but takes time to know which fruit is truly beared! Liars are liars & can fake what they want easier than others--so let us be aware of FALSENESS portrayed as Righteousness & only God is perfect as we strive to become perfected with Jesus-- His Living TRUE Word! Ma