Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my finds for the day

MK_(MO)

I've only gotten out twice so far this spring... almost hate to post anything since my finds in Missouri are truly pathetic...
and it seems a lot of you are finding great stuff this year.
This was found by a mid 1800s rock foundation. Tons and tons and tons of trash on the site.
Crap buttons are coverall buttons and will hit the trash can... Crap dime is just a 70s dime.
I suspect the ? buttons are also crap but I've never found any like this before.
Does anyone recognise the image ? it's soaking now but I'm thinking it looks like a ship? there are 2 of these.
The eagle button is a small collar size button and black as coal ... but in real nice shape...
I had to lighten the pic so you could see it.
[attachment 190813 detecting.jpg]
[size=large]Oh.......... I forgot to take a picture of the pocket watch I didn't find ... :rofl:[/size]

Check it out and let me know what you think...I could be quite wrong on this, but it's a possibility?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-RAILROAD-UNIFORM-BRASS-BUTTONS-ENGINEER-TRAINS-/380297211404?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588b7aee0c

What do you think? I sure looks like the one that you found.

Magz

n/t

He took two days out o' his life to cater to Janet and I by takin us out 'tectin in SC in his GOOD spots.
Before we got started he floored me by givin me a Revolutionary war USA button that he had dug :surprised:
It was not in perfect shape and was a bit dark and for the life of me i could not see the script letterin' on that button.
He and Janet could read it perfectly. Man did i feel TERRIBLE about this.
It took me allmost a month later before i could actualy read that button. But once i did, i see it plain as day now.