Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds for this month so far

Nuke em

This month the weather has finally warmed up enough for the crowds to flock the beaches but for the first few days I found average levels , only been 5 times so far and as you can see the finds change from being old finds to new losses . The pictures are from the 1st , 4th , 5th , 6th and 7th July . The last being last nights. First four totals were

Do you live on the beach? :) That is crazy amount of coins Nuke em! Congrat!
I might try the beaches this fall.

Mike

No but I live a few miles from it and know when to go , it is as I have always said a very productive beach .
In the summer it produces close to the surface of the shingle, then what doesn't get found sinks into the shingle then a storm or bad sea's happen and causes cuts or ridges that release coins onto the wet beach . This area of beaches are productive one way or another all year round. But it is getting harder and now the coinage is getting turned into iron core over the next few years the finds rate will suffer for all.

I do not know what that adds up to in Dollars but I would say that you are doing pretty good, congrat's

It's nice to have a hobby that gives you a lil money in return :)

Today's current exchange rate: 1.00 GBP = 1.49338 USD

I don't think that you could do any better if you had a vacuum Nuke! :lol: I'd say that you have your technique about perfected.

Thanks Longhair , theres a few that get good total on that beach and they have more time to do it to.

I've seen that you and Gold Finger have been ruling the beaches on your side of the puddle.
Between you two and Mike the Swede (EOS), I'm surprised that there is anything left for anybody else to find. :lol:

The beach I mainly search is an extremely popular beach with the students and clubbers and tourists alike . I will try to give you all an idea of what I mean ,
The main beach I search is about 2500 feet long between two concrete groins , it is shingle and stones and when the tide goes right out on a long tide it is sandy too, it is about 240 feet from extremelow tide to the top of the beach. This is not all the beach of the area but the best part.
It runs up to a Promenade and along that are Fish and Chip shops , night clubs and other bars . The beach runs up to the top at an average angle of 12 degrees and when the waves hit the beach if rough causes ridges or cuts , the best usually hit from the SE but that did not produce as much in the last Winter so I think the other end needs ripping , that wont be likely till the Autumn.
The public that go on the beach usually have food and drink which they buy from the shops in the City and also the clubs chuck out plenty of drunk and randy youngsters during the evening and night who end up on the beach doing their thing and losing lots of their hard earned cash or maybe taxpayers cash :D , they lay down and mess around not realising that their pockets are emptying on the shingle and its very hard to hear that happening . They have bonfires and barbeques on the beach all day long even though its not aloud before 6pm .
There are about 15 people that detect the beach that I know of but not all are there at the same time or on the same days.
Gold Finger is probably the one who is there the most then one other that works in a local super market then maybe me , Gold Finger finds more than me through the year as he can get there when ever he likes except for his q!55 up night which is Friday and I can get there 3 times at most per week or more on my holidays.
They may get there the most but I think I find the most, most of the time and that's not bragging . My technique is very refined although I don't go looking for the Gem's much I do find hoards of cash and especially in the Summer. I know where to look and I know that even if a area has potential I know when to leave and I know why.
The beach sometimes produces very little , that's early in the week in bad weather or in Winter time if the beach has built up but when the weather rips into the ridges that's when I find the coinage and... that I have left before as the ridges when the waves hit and the coins don't come out they sink further into the ridge till they do and that can produce an absolute load ! But you have to know when to go and its very hit and miss at times unless you go every day and all day .
I should think that maybe in the region of

Old Longhair said:
I've seen that you and Gold Finger have been ruling the beaches on your side of the puddle.
Between you two and Mike the Swede (EOS), I'm surprised that there is anything left for anybody else to find. :lol:

Haha...we doing our best to clean the ground from metal objects.

I might pay US a visit this year,so watch out:lol:

As Nuke Em say and I agree,the Xterra is the best allround machine. Just look on the numbers of sold XT machines in Sweden.Most people here go for Minelabs like Xterra,E-trac,CTX 3030 and the more powerful GPX5000 with a hefty pricetag.
Since we started the organisation in November 2012 we increase our membership with at least 5-7 per week.The forum is also active,thats why I havent been here for a while. County board complaining on all the application for detecting permissions that comes in...haha,we keep them busy.

Mike

Well done Nuke_em, and thanks for giving us an insight to your hunting ground!

brianincnb said:
Well done Nuke_em, and thanks for giving us an insight to your hunting ground!

Love to hunt some of your hunting grounds :D

A pretty accurate description of the local shingle beach Nuke em. I did notice you negated to say that Gold Finger had 2 gold rings though. Perhaps he digs more iffy signals to attain more gold at the expense of slightly less coinage. That's his method and is sticking to it.:lol: Oh it's me:smoke:

You must read the last big post on here again Terry , its there .