Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Finds: Metal Detecting Mexico

Hello all, just a brief note before I get to the goods. My wife & I just got back from Mexico...We travel once or twice a year for some R&R, and I always take my Excalibur when we go, This thing Kills target's!

last year, at this same spot, I found 14 Rings, a necklace and several pieces of Jewelry & over 80 10 peso coins... Now, for this year.

This year I was a bit early because my spot was still sanded in Big Time. All of my finds come from the water (as usual), but it was hard digging targets this year because the sand hadn't moved yet. 2 feet of sand before I got to the shells made it a hard task to say the least for me this year, but there was just a small area that I could still scoop up shells when I hit a target about a foot down.

My stay was a week, but my digging was all done in 1 day x_x, but not before I dug what I could. All told, I ended up with 5 Rings (No Gold), and only one of those was Silver with the other 4 either Stainless or Titanium. I did manage to find a 43 gram Honker of a Sterling Silver Necklace and a few Sterling ear rings to boot.

All & all, the vacation was awesome, but my finds left me wanting more, lol. Here is the goods, till next time, Happy Hunting, DirtDiga
311xf90.jpg

ir70i0.jpg

That looks like a lot of goodies. Too bad about the sand. What about junk. Is there a lot?? KEN

ken ward said:
That looks like a lot of goodies. Too bad about the sand. What about junk. Is there a lot?? KEN
No, not really.But my machine is set up for Non ferrous Metals anyways. I use an Excal, and I have pretty much have it set, along with my ears to avoid most bottle tops... but I do scoop the pulltaps most of the time. I have scooped several Silver Rings in the tab range (tone). I never scoop iron. :)

Looks like you had a great time!

Sounds like a Great time with some Awesome finds, Congrats!!

Congrats on some nice finds!