Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Finds so far this year...1st year detecting!

itsaawgood

I got bored and decided to film my finds so far this year. Most of my finds are in the pictures...some matchbox cars and some costume jewelry are missing....along with some clad my son grabbed. This is my first year detecting...only really got serious about it in late May, early June. 99% of all the finds were made with one of my AT Pro's.

The first pic is of the random stuff I found...costume jewelry, etc.
The second pic is of the real jewelry...3 rings on the left are all 10K gold, the right most ring is 925 Sterling Silver.
The third pic is a closeup of 2 gold rings...both 10K...right one is white gold and diamonds.
The fourth pic is a closeup of the other 2 rings...left one is 10K gold....the right one is 925 Sterling Silver and diamonds.
The fifth pic is my Favorite finds...obviously the gold and silver rings..but also a POW Delegate medal from 1954, an older child's novelty belt buckle?!?, and my Official Lucky Penny.
The sixth pic is a closeup of the POW medal...sorry the pic did not turn out better....I consider this my best find.
And the last pic is of most of the clad I have found...some is missing, my son helped himself to the loot.

All 3 gold rings were found by an AT Pro and all in this month (July)...the Sterling Silver ring was also found by an AT Pro. I feel I am doing fairly well for my first year so far...and given that the hunting is alot harder up here...just not as much jewelry to be found like down in the southern states.

H.H. Everyone!!

looks like you are doin great! :yikes: some very neat finds:thumbup: best of luck to you in the future!!

That is a great haul for really only 3 months of serious hunting. i have bee hunting for 16 months and only have 1 gold ring, 31 rings total including Junkers.

In the month of July 2011, I have found 2 silver rings, 1 silver heart and $115.00 in clad. I attribute this to slowing up on my swing speed a getting out a bit more.

Happy Hunting and keep up the good work.

Gotta b a nice feeling knowing u have found enough stuff in the ground to pay for your investments:thumbup:Congrats on all of it .I love all the military medals , badges, awards more than most everything I have found................Heres my favorite so far in the pic, its a common badge but I like it.

n/t

That is a great season for an vet./seasoned detectorist.... let alone YOUR first yr...wow...keep it going!!!!