Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds so far with the Legend

MidTN

Attached are the pictures of my finds with the Legend. Today I found a 1895 V Nickle and a 1903 IHP. There has been a lot of junk but I wanted to show the good stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0683[1].JPG
    IMG_0683[1].JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0684[1].JPG
    IMG_0684[1].JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0685[1].JPG
    IMG_0685[1].JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0686[1].JPG
    IMG_0686[1].JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 116
The legend is working quite well for you!! Congratulations on your finds!

I was wrong. The Merc and the two Buffs were found with my F75. Sorry for the mistake.
Congrats to the 'Team': The Legend, the F75, and Team Captain... You! It took all of you to have some successful hunt-time.

A few questions:

1.. What was the total coin 'depth range', Shallowest to Deepest?
2.. What coils used on each detector?
3.. What modes / settings used on each detector?
4.. Any pro or con comments about those two?

Monte

Congrats to the 'Team': The Legend, the F75, and Team Captain... You! It took all of you to have some successful hunt-time.

A few questions:

1.. What was the total coin 'depth range', Shallowest to Deepest?
2.. What coils used on each detector?
3.. What modes / settings used on each detector?
4.. Any pro or con comments about those two?

Monte
Monte,

Thank you for the comments.
1. The average was 5-6 inches. The IHP was at 5 inches all others were right at 6 inches.
2. On the F75 I use the Cors Fortune. The Legend had the stock 11 inch coil.
3. F75 - Disc at 15, Sens 99, DE mode. Legend - Park Mode, M1, Sens 30, Ferrous Off Pattern and recovery speed of 5.
4. I really like the F75 for coin hunting. The weight and balance of the machine is great and it's very easy to operate. For me there are no cons for the F75.

I'm still in the learning mode for the Legend. Very good balance and built like a tank. Never owned a NM machine so all is new to me. The VDI numbers for penny's and dimes are to close for me. I think there should be more separation on these numbers. I like the low and high tone setup for the machine. The depth meter is a little tricky to figure out. Need more time with the machine to give it a good or bad review. With any new machine there will be issues and updates will be required after NM receives more comments from their testers. So far it's all good for my coin hunting.