Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first Barber half!

NeverHuntedOut

Praise the Lord I found my first Barber half today! Poor lady has been shot twice, but I'm happy anyway. It was nice that it was even and 1897. I also found a 1906 IH, 1936 wheat, an old two piece button that says "Lawrence Indian School" and an older Timex watch. I was out hunting with A_LOTA_NOTA again and he brought his dad along who also found a 1914 wheat. No "D" unfortunately. I had a great time guys. We'll have to do it again soon.

BH1897.jpg

0636.jpg

isbutton.jpg

timex.jpg

[size=x-large][/size]Way to go Okie, that's a nice Barber even if she has been shot. You don.t think the Indian did it do you......:rofl:.......:thumbup:

Great finds, I've never found a silver half. Too bad it was shot. Rob

Very nice finds there Okie! I wondered the same thing about the Barber half and the Indian. :rofl: Are you going to leave it as you found it? I think it gives it character! HH to all, Nancy

It's a cool find and I love the "out of the ordinary" look! Hey, isn't that the one that you threw up in the air and shot it with one hand tied behind your back and blindfolded? ;) I really think it's quite unique! Glad you're keeping it that way. HH, Nancy