Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first coin with the Deus. Take a seat

"Dr.Tones"

I know... I know... You all have probably NEVER seen me with anyhting but a Minelab. Recently I have branched out a bit and started using a Deus (among others). Here's my very first coin with the Deus. Of coarse it's from a pounded site. Didn't expect me to take it for a walk in the park did you? ;)

That is a very nice find,i can see the date but what exactly is the coin,you can tell i am from across the pond :) :ukflag:

Welcome Dr Tones! I enjoy your videos; looking forward to some with the Deus and your opinion of it. Nice seated liberty dime--looks to be in great shape--keeping my fingers crossed that it's a Carson City mint!

Squrrrel1, you asking that makes me chuckle! :rofl: I am a long time Minelab user and just last year had the pleasure of using the Deus for a while.

Gotta say thats the most obvious answer with almost any other detector on the market. :surprised:

Yes the Minelabs are much heavier but they are easily one of the best detector manufacturers on this Planet!

S-I-L-V-E-R K-I-L-L-E-R-S!!!

To say the least!!

That Deus ain't to bad at it either:clapping:

Both machines are at the top of the food chain!

Guess it was a loaded question huh
I know my CTX gets a bit heavy, then pick up my Deus=what a breath of fresh air!!!