Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first finds with my new AT PRO

redly846

I finnally received my AT PRO on Thursday, and went out this Saturday to a local park that I have hunted with my Bounty Hunter Gold series from Cabela's.
It is a really junky area and I will tell you what, what a differance with the PRO. I was able to distinct junk from good finds. I didn't find anything but clad. But I am a happy camper with my new machine. I was in PRO mode custom with iron discrimnation of 27 and iron audio on.

Congratulations! This machine is very good to land with a lot of garbage, its mode of discrimination continues to surprise me after more than a year of use. Just yesterday I got a small coin between soda caps and small pieces of iron and between all VDI numbers 43/52/54 / etc.
fleetingly appeared a -71 and was a beautiful coin.
best regards

Yep, it's really good at picking through trash infested sites. The 5x8 coil might be worth thinking about if you hunt a lot of trashy sites - it's helped me a lot.

Yeah I was thinking of getting a smaller coil
I still have a ton for learning to do. Thanks all