Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first finds with my new XP Deus 3.2

brouwer79

Hello Iam Ben 34 years old i come from Holland.
2 weeks ago a bought the XP Deus and last week i tryed it out on a old field and these are my finds.
Total of 3 silver coins and 1 silver ring and further normal coins and some fake silver rings.

Good job Ben. Finding those silver coins must have been exciting. I don't find many down here across the waters in South Texas. Keep learning that Deus...I don't own one as yet but I think they do a pretty good job. HH

Charles

Ben

Good start with your Deus and I am sure you will find more in future hunts . . . . .how old are the coins? It always kills us when we see what you guys find over there . . . . we get excited about a coin from the 1800's and in most areas across the pond, that is still considered modern :cry:

Andy

Hey Andy,
The silver coins you see are not so old they are between 1900 and 1934 but its true that for us it are "modern coins" what you find in the USA. Today i found 2 older silver coins i have to clean theme so tommorow i will put a photo on it i think 1 is a Roman silver coin.

Ben