Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first GOLD RING!!

Jack Beam

These pics are from the last 3 or 4 weeks. I finally found some GOLD!:clapping: This place is an early 1900"s farm but the ring I don't think is that old. It was around 4 or 5 inches deep. Came in at a 22 to 24 on the screen. It is a 14K Gold ring!! That was yesterday and today I went back and found another ring!! Not gold but it was nickel silver! It's the one to the right of the gold ring. It had initials of J.M.T. on the flat part. No idea who's it could be as there is no one that lives here. It was, also, 4 to 5 inches deep. As for the rest of the finds they are from different old places that we had hunted in the last few weeks. The locks my wife had found at 2 different places. The toy gun looks kinda old. Not sure tho but it is a cool find! I did find the lone silver at an old place. It's a 1913 Barber! And between the wife and I we have found quite a few Wheat pennies! Earliest being 2 1911 wheats. I am somewhat dumbfounded that we could not find any more silver considering how many wheats we had found!:confused: But we had a blast! I couldn't ask for a better partner! Take care all and H.H J.B.

Congrats to you and your wife on the recoveries. Great bunch of finds. Hitting gold and silver at the prices they are now is even more special! Again, congrats on finding your first gold ring. HH Randy

Congradulations on the nice ring find!!!
I found a lock exactly like the one pictured ( the one on the left ) around an old homesite a couple of years ago.
If you look closely at he hasp, you may be able to make out some patent dates on it.
I can't remember the dates on the one I found, but it probably is the same as yours.
I believe it only has the last two digits of the year... 97 or 98.
Felix

That is a nice complete toy gun. Looks like some good digging.

Jeff