Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My First Hat Insignia

usmctop

Took the Nox out to the hayfield for a few hours this afternoon and found my very first hat insignia, a letter "I". Also a few other items including an Eagle I button

Nice. Company letters are hard to find. Have only found two in 40 years of relic hunting here in Missouri. Found both the same day at the same camp.

jimmyk in Misssouri

Those are some good finds. Congrats.

Nice items! I have been hunting for 30 years, and have found almost everything you can name (at least once) but I have never found a company letter!!! great find!

Very nice Kepi I. You are mounting up quite a collection. CCH. :thumbup:

Congrats to you on the find and Save of the letter I hat insignia pin. That is a nice personal find.

Nice finds buddy. I'm like the other guys. I've never dug a hat letter or any insignia yet.

Digger70pa said:
Nice finds buddy. I'm like the other guys. I've never dug a hat letter or any insignia yet.
Hey Digger70, We'll just have to change this and find a hat letter insignia pin and join the hat pin club.

Confetrit said:
Digger70pa said:
Hey Digger70, We'll just have to change this and find a hat letter insignia pin and join the hat pin club.
I'd love to dig one someday. Even a piece of one would make me happy.