Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first hunting whit nox 800

rafael

I saw a video in yt and took a program whit name : for roman coins. I went to ancient place that I found 41 cobs whit my deus. You can look my 20 items: 2 medalls, one cent copper Coin of Maximiliano imperio mexicano 1865 aprox. One copper coin, 1/8 real, colonial ,1814. Three coins,copper 1/4 real, 1830 aprox. One minie ball, three military buttons,one silver half real silver coin 1770 aprox.

Attachments

• 259EBC41-06B3-4E1F-A15F-E9F03F2AB97D.jpeg
    259EBC41-06B3-4E1F-A15F-E9F03F2AB97D.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 161
I saw a video in yt and took a program whit name : for roman coins. I went to ancient place that I found 41 cobs whit my deus. You can look my 20 items: 2 medalls, one cent copper Coin of Maximiliano imperio mexicano 1865 aprox. One copper coin, 1/8 real, colonial ,1814. Three coins,copper 1/4 real, 1830 aprox. One minie ball, three military buttons,one silver half real silver coin 1770 aprox.
Very Good for your first hunt..!

Awesome hunt!!🇲🇽

Amazing finds!!

What place in Mexico are you Metal Detecting..? You don't have to say. There is lots of Gold in Mexico..!

Your hunting in a good area, congratulations
Tony

Rafael,
Were you using a nox 800, or a deus? Either of those metal detectors should do good in the area you are in! In your post you mention deus, and in the topic it states nox 800. The XP deus is now including a high freq./kHz coil. I will have to google that area you said you were in. That new HF coil for the xp deus has a higher freq./kHz than the nox 800! That should compliment the ability to find gold. I am curious what the natural resources in that area are? Perhaps, gold, and silver? You may be close to the area in the United States that has gold, and silver?
Myself, and several members will enjoy looking at your treasure.

Thanks for posting!

Leatherneck

Rafael,
Were you using a nox 800, or a deus? Either of those metal detectors should do good in the area you are in! In your post you mention deus, and in the topic it states nox 800. The XP deus is now including a high freq./kHz coil. I will have to google that area you said you were in. That new HF coil for the xp deus has a higher freq./kHz than the nox 800! That should compliment the ability to find gold. I am curious what the natural resources in that area are? Perhaps, gold, and silver? You may be close to the area in the United States that has gold, and silver?
Myself, and several members will enjoy looking at your treasure.

Thanks for posting!

Leatherneck
The relics in México are of silver and cupper. I bought the nox ten days algo.

The relics in México are of silver and cupper. I bought the nox ten days algo.
You done very well after owning it for a short time! It appears there may be gold, and silver in the area you are in. This is from a copy/paste. Real del Monte Mining Corporation RMM and RDMFF (NASDAQ) (GAN). Grupo Real del Monte controls numerous properties in Mexico including: Pachuca Tailings Project, Hidalgo.
You should have the metal detectors to find treasure. The new HF coil for the XP Deus has a higher freq./kHz than the Equinox 800.
Several members and myself appreciate everything you find.
Happy hunting,

Leatherneck