Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my first real gold ring

rseasy1

I hunted a trashy park I'v been hitting for awhile and got my first real gold rind very dainty though just 1.2 grams 14K rang up 6 on my 705 ,The other ring with the stone turned out to be bling oh well!
Also 5 wheats and a silver rosie this is the eight silver I have pulled from this small park.Got seven nickles also today a record for me in one day on the nickle count.

Nice hunt. Gold and silver in one hunt is really good congratulations.:clapping:

Sweet! I have a hard time not passing on the 6's. Just goes to show what I miss! Congrats!:clapping:

:thumbup: Congratulations on the first!
It's always an inspirational boost to see yellow come out of the ground.

Congrats on hitting the gold and silver. Not to mention the pennies and nickels. Keep working in that trashy environment. There is bound to be more there that others don't have the patience, tools or skills to uncover. You'll get em'! HH Randy

Congratulations! Nice find!!

I've got to start digging 6's! Nice finds!