Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first ring says $

ROBOCOP

I've been beach detecting for 6 months now and found my first ring. I detect the Florida treasure coast and stay with beaches with potentially older shipwreck items.
It appears to be copper. I guess it's a cracker jacks prize or a gumball machine trinket.
Maybe it's a Vegas stripper toe ring ? lol
Also found an old red quarter, shiny penny and small piece of metal.

I use a Detector Pro HeadHunter pulse with a 11" coil.

Any target on the treasure coast gets you excited.
Makes the digging easy.

LOL well it says dollars and HOPEFULLY your second ring will be worth dollars!! Good luck out there

Congrats on your first ring. Don't worry, the real one's will come eventually. The most important thing is to have fun and relax.

That would have been a nice gold ring....it will happen when you least expect it!!! Good Luck

Beaches are being hunted to death all up and down the coast, but the good stuff is still there.

Keep at it!