Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first silver coins & a ring with the Nokta

michael NY

I’ve gone back and forth over this land it’s challange to cover hills are steep down trees and rocky. Today I took the Nokta out need more coil time with her and was not disappointed any way 3 dimes and the silver ring litte bit clad but zero wheat cents🥹
The ground is perfect to do wet easy the coins had some depth 8 inches the ring was 4 I forgot just keeping ballance on hill. The count is 1946 and other two are from 1964.machine is the Nokta Multi Kruzer. Light and the wireless headphones are sweet. Not a lot of digging time it’s rough work schedule. The company I work for owns the land it’s huge they don’t want people in there but I’m all golden with permission. Thank you for looking
HH Michae

Attachments

• 72081732339__AB4C51AC-3460-480F-94F3-3AF08CD71BC2.jpeg
    72081732339__AB4C51AC-3460-480F-94F3-3AF08CD71BC2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Nice finds!
Looks like you are on a great site!!
Thanks it’s first silver from there. I posted the 15 tokens came from the same sight almost a year ago!! They must have been stacked because if I put them together a few are bent they match . Thank you for looking and nice comment. HH Michael

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpeg
    IMG_1867.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1870.png
    IMG_1870.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1871.png
    IMG_1871.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 48
I wouldnt complain one bit with s day like that!!