Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first water hunting with Deus.

Denar1

I am surprised that Deus works so well in slightly salty Baltic Sea. I was using wet Beach program with Sens. at 87. My finds in ca. 2.5 hrs equalls to some USD6 in coins and three pieces of silver jewellery, I have not found any gold, but there is a lot of potential. I have some problems with identifying steel bottle tops in the water without looking at the screen ( I do not have this problem on the land). I have not found any hairpins or nails which I always pick with my PI unit.

Lot of good finds and yes no more of those iron nails and hairpins. What i have seen the Xp Deus is a reasonable good water hunter as well.